hey

hey

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Letter from Intan

Hearing the sound of the rain that falls reminds me of the past. Realizing that no matter how hard I try, it would never go back to how it used to be.

A part of you has always been in my heart. Somehow, I just can't forget about you. You left a deep footprint in my fragile heart. You're a history of my life. You're the first one, and I thought you'd be the last. I thought we'd last forever...but we don't.

I remembered the day when I end up everything we've been through. It was a hot day in the middle of July. I thought you'll be chasing me. I thought you won't let me go...but you did.

You might think that I left for no reason. But that's not the case. I didn't tell you the reason because it's just really hard for me. The only one that knows the exact reason why I left is only me. Only my heart knows it.

Once I left, you look just fine. At that point, I conclude that I mean nothing to you. I know I was wrong because I judge you that way, but it's too late now. Seeing you like that breaks my heart because you're a big part of my life. Seeing you being so close to her makes me realize that I have to move on. I finally did.

What's the point of writing this? I don't know. But one thing I know for sure, anything could happen.

~

But now, it's over. Somehow I can't forget him, but I need to. I have to. He betrayed me. And now I'm on my own. I feel lonely, but at the same time, I'm afraid of being close to anyone. I've got enough of hurt. My heart has reached its weakest point.

~~~

"It's like once you've been hurt, you're so scared to get attached again. Like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to break your heart."


PS: This is dedicated to YP and SBN from Intan{}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elegant Rose - Diagonal Resize 2